The image above can be saved to your computer. You can zoom in and still read the text. For those who just want to know the specifics, here they are: 5 Knights, and the types of Knights in each position are specific. You can give them whatever carapace weapons you want though.
- The Lords of Terryn: All models are characters and have WS/BS 5 and can take heirlooms.
- The High King: WS/BS 6, +1 to Ion saves, and re-rolls failed to hit rolls in a challenge. If he's your warlord, he gets the Seneschal trait (+1 A)
- The herald: Thsi model and all models from the formation within 12" of him can reroll Ion saves of 1 and can Overwatch.
- The Kingsward: If he's within 6" of the King he basically grants a 2+ LOS roll to take a glance or Pen that the King suffers.
- Master of Judgement: Rerolls failed charge rolls and failed to hit rolls int he first round of close combat.
- The Gatekeeper: Has Counterattack and all his ranged weapons have Interceptor.
So there you go. That is the $800 formation. It's actually a really nice formation. Worth $800? Not so much, in my opinion.