There have been some official leaked images to whet our appetite for Knights recently, but these pics show us the meat, not just the wrapping.
- Banner of Macharius the Triumphant - All friendly models that are part of the Armies of the Imperium faction within 12" get to re-roll failed Morale, Pinning and Fear checks.
- Helm of the Nameless Warrior - gain Rampage
- Mark of the Omnissaiah - Gain IWND
- The Paragon Gauntlet - has Master Crafted
- Ravager - Chain sword that re-rolls 1s to Hit.
- Sanctuary - Ion Shield that gives a 6++ to the other facings.
Personally, I see Sanctuary as the best one of the bunch, although IWND isn't bad either. I'll bring up Sanctuary again later. Now it should be mentioned that only Character Knights get to take Heirlooms, just like any other army is restricted to characters only.
Warlord Traits. Some remain from the old codex, and some are new, especially since the Knightly Ranks are gone from the new Codex.
- Landstrider - Add 1 to run and charge rolls within 12" of Warlord.
- Favored of the Omnissaiah - One weapon gains Master Crafted (but not an Heirloom)
- Exemplar of the Joust - Re-roll failed to hit when you charge into combat.
- Cunning Commander - Warlord and D3 Knights gain Outflank.
- Ion Bulwark - Re-roll 1s on Invul save.
- Knight Seneschal - +1 Attack.
Formation: Skyreaper Lance. 3 Knights all with the Icarus cannons on top. They get to re-roll failed Armor Pen and to Wound rolls against flyers. They can also re-roll Glance results if they choose. This formation is very specialized and would only be useful if you know you're going to be facing a lot of flyers or skimmers. Otherwise, it's usefulness is limited as a general formation.
Your detachments. One allows you to take 1-3, the other is minimum 3 but you get ObSec! So in a nut shell, the Household Detachment is for making Knights your primary army on the table while Oathsworn is to add them in to another army.
And finally, below, are the data sheets for the Knights. The original 2 Knights didn't get any points changes, but they can now take the carapace weapons and the Gauntlet that the new ones can take. Also remember that the new kit basically has an extra sprue, and careful examination of the picture of the sprue on the GW website reveals that you can build both a missile pod AND the Icarus cannon. They don't share parts. So you can swap them between your Knights as needed. I won't type out what's on the data sheets, they're easy enough to read. So enjoy!