1. Not seen in the pic is a stack consisting of a Screaming Bell box with the sprues after assembly, a GW DIY movement tray kit. There's also some neodymium magnets hidden there as well.
2. My main workspace. The whole thing looks crowded, but I don't need a lot of space to do the actual work. You can see various stages of work. Some base coated Dark Elf corsairs, primed corairs, and finished Space Marines from my last update.
3. Various modelling supplies. Plastruct Bondene which is the plastic glue I use which I highly recommend. Some Walther's SolvaSet for decals, white glue and Tide pens. They come in handy should you get something on you you don't want on you.More towards the center you can see some Secret Weapon Minis Realistic Water and there's a jar of crushed glass for doing snow as well in there somewhere.
4. Assembled projects that haven't moved on. Terminators, Scourgerunner Chariot and War Hydra. More supplies... super glue, zip kicker accelerator, paint. You can also see boxes of the games Mille Bournes and Chez Geek with Space Marine decals and Minotaur etched brass on top.
5. Primed Corsairs, an army roster that I forgot to take with me the last time I gamed. :/ Off camera is other modeling supplies such as cutters, saw, droppers, tweezers, brushes, etc.
6. The background is mostly boxes of stuff, assembled and not. Here we have, behind the primer can, boxes of Night Goblins intended for use as Skaven Slaves. Two assembled Dark Elf Kharibdyss models on top of an empty box of Dark Riders, on top of an old GW mail order box that has various Dark Elf models in it.
7. Unopened DE Witch Elf and Warlock boxes.
8. A stack of boxes. There's completed boxes of Kharibdyss, Cauldron of Blood as well as unopened to be assembled boxes of Menoth Deliverers (just out of camera shot) and a Beastmaster on Manticore.
|One corner of the room full of ongoing projects and stuff yet to be started.|
A couple Forge World Necron kits (Night Shroud Bomber and Tesseract Ark) as well as boxes of Skaven stuff from the old 6th edition box set. There's a couple Ork Truks on top that are intended for a friend.
Some Necron stuff int he box on top, sprues, and some games. Specifically: Catan, Tannhäuser, and Leviathans. Then a box of Warmachine/Hordes stuff. Some Protectorate stuff and Trollking figs.
Gearworld: The Borderlands.
So there it is. What can you take from all this? I'm messy as hell is one logical reaction. Another would be: I need to get shelves!! Badly. I want to put in shelves, and I purchased a clear acrylic rack meant for nail polish that I want to hang on the wall for putting my paint in so I can get them out of the tool box I have been using. Truth be told, a lot of this is as it was when moving into the house. I literally filled the back of my car (a station wagon body type) with all this. That was basically one trip!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my work/gaming space. (Yes, I do game there on occasion and I need to clean all that up when I do!)