A personal blog about all things tabletop and miniature related. Boardgames, Warhammer, Warmachine, Hordes, and many more.
November 5, 2013
First try at painting the Kharibdyss
So I decided to paint the main neck on the K-beast as a proof of concept. (see my previous post for the inspiration for the color scheme) So here's my attempt on the scales:
What I did was: Khorne Red base, followed by Wild Rider Red on the scales, Fuegan Orange shade, then a "wetbrush" of Troll Slayer Orange, followed by a drybrush of Kindleflame, and finally a glaze of Bloodletter. I think it turned out pretty well. I haven't worked on the black yet, but I think I'm going to keep this color scheme on the rest of the scales.